Please sign up at the bottom of this page to attend our free Annual General Meeting (either in person or online) which includes Local Party Committee Elections and the chance to hear from some of our candidates who will be standing in the local elections in 2022.
This meeting will receive reports on the past year's activities, and will elect the officers and executive committee to run the local party in 2022. If you wish to stand, or discuss standing, please contact: Roger Spence
You don’t have to be elected to a formal role to get involved - every contribution helps. Over the next year we would particularly benefit from people who can:
- do behind the scenes work on computers (on our member and voter database)
- administrative tasks such as sending emails or organising mailings
- organise or host social events
- get local young people more involved
- coordinate deliveries in their area
- and making phone calls to local members.
- Delivering leaflets to your local area is always helpful. This is the main way we get our message to voters - the majority are not going to hear from us on social media or in the mainstream media.
Even if you don’t plan on standing, do come to cast your vote as to who will be running the local party over the next year. You can also hear from us about our plans for the future and hear from our local candidates.
All members and supporters welcome (only paid up Members can vote and stand). There will also be the opportunity for more informal socialising afterwards.
Please find attached the:
29 Tarves Way
Greenwich SE10 9JU
Google map and directions