In the fight for liberal values, your support can make all of the difference.
Greenwich Liberal Democrats is powered by unpaid supporters. Everyone from our Parliamentary Spokespeople to our Executive Committee and each of our hundreds of committed volunteers are involved because they believe in a brighter future for Britain.
Your time and energy can help us spread the word in both of our Greenwich Constituencies, as well as in vital target seats across London and beyond. Your skills and expertise could make all the difference in getting Liberal Democrat Councillors or a Liberal Democrat MP elected in your area.
Without volunteers like you we wouldn’t have a local party.
How you can help:
We are taking on volunteers who can help in any capacity possible. In particular, we’re looking for volunteers who can do the following:
- Help us canvass: talk to voters on the doorsteps and the streets. Use you passion and enthusiasm to help spread our message in your community.
- Deliver leaflets.
- Fundraise; our campaign can’t run without many small donations from the public, which make up the vast majority of our funding.
- Help us run phonebanks to get the vote out and get other members involved.
- Help us manage our campaigns office to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Manage our data, so we can spread our message effectively.
- Campaign on local issues. Campaigners organise petitions, questions to Council, letters to organisations, and other activities to bring about change in our local community.
Still not sure how you can help? Please do just drop us an email.