- To stop Brexit and hold a second referendum where Remain is on the ballot.
- Defend freedom of movement, allowing Brits to continue to live, work and travel across the EU.
- An emergency £7.5 billion support fund for those affected by Brexit uncertainty.
- The extensions of rights for EU citizens in the UK including the ability to stand and vote in elections.
Climate Change and the Environment
- See Europe adopt a net zero greenhouse gas emissions target by 2050.
- Use the European Parliament to raise environmental standards across the EU - and use it to force change in the UK.
- Support the development of an EU wide Energy Union to make energy more secure, affordable and sustainable.
- Legislate to introduce a "general duty of care for the environment and human rights" for companies and public sector agencies.
- Establish an EU-wide plan on deforestation aimed at reducing the consumption of palm oil or soya.
Citizens’ rights in the EU and the EU
- Protect the rights of the 63,000 EU nationals work in the NHS and the 104,000 who work in the adult social care sector.
- Protect citizens access to the European Health Insurance Card that means Brits can easily receive medical treatment when they are visiting other countries in the EU.
Crime and security
- Commitment to work closely with our European partners to prevent terrorism, including through Europol and other intelligence-sharing arrangements.
- Staying part of EU-wide schemes which protect the country against cyber-attacks, money-laundering, tax scams and disinformation campaigns aimed at undermining our democracies and our elections.
- European Parliament should only have one seat, Brussels, which would mean abolishing sitting in the French city of Strasbourg.
- Using sanctions to crack down on EU members who endanger the rule of law and threaten citizens liberties.
- Reform the Common Agricultural Policy to encourage farmers to reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while farming.